CENTURY 21 Eudan Realty - Jill Connors Real Estate Crook
Jill Connors of CENTURY 21 in Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey is a crook; just like her demon seed of a son Anthony Roberts Connors, aka the body builder Anthony Roberts, aka The Basement Bomber that she shelters in the basement of her home while he posts lies and tarnishes the names of reputable businesses and products.
Why would a professional real estate agent do such a thing? Why would CENTURY 21 Eudan Realty employ such a person? What kind of morals does she have (and pass down) that she would allow her demon seed of a son to do such things? All while her demon seed of a son Anthony Roberts Connors hides out in her basement promoting his body building supplements while trashing reputable products?
Who would do business with her? I know I wouldn't.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "Avana Lenox in Atlanta Georgia is ant Infested. I moved in two weeks ago and have been dealing with ants in every room (literally) everyday I asked to be let out..."
- "I paid for sale by owner on April 13th to mls list our house. It did not get to MLS until almost the end of the month. ..."
- "ILLEGAL ENTRIES – Multiple illegal entries (At least 10 over 4 years) particularly by their builder RAY FURGUSSON and his sub-contracted tradesmen. Total disregard to the legislation regarding required notice..."
- "Last Monday I had nine teeth pulled and my upper jaw and was given a prescription for 20 Vicidon. The pharmacist would not fill it because she said it had..."
- "My name is Eddy and 2 years ago Johnny cured my 7+ year cocaine and heroin addiction. I just went back for my annual reboot and reset and I am..."
- "I have a 1999 Fleetwood Discovery. Its a very popular layout. I have a Freightliner Chassis under me. Its commercial midium range bus chassis. Ive had minor roof leak..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."