Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey

Jill Connors of CENTURY 21 in Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey is a crook; just like her demon seed of a son Anthony Roberts Connors, aka the body builder Anthony Roberts, aka The Basement Bomber that she shelters in the basement of her home while he posts lies and tarnishes the names of reputable businesses and products.

Why would a professional real estate agent do such a thing? Why would CENTURY 21 Eudan Realty employ such a person? What kind of morals does she have (and pass down) that she would allow her demon seed of a son to do such things? All while her demon seed of a son Anthony Roberts Connors hides out in her basement promoting his body building supplements while trashing reputable products?

Who would do business with her? I know I wouldn't.

Had an Experience with CENTURY 21 Eudan Realty?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Hud Homes - DONT SIGN UP..CROOKS CROOKS CROOKS Hud Homes "The company hud homes department is a scam! After paying roughly $200 in attempt to increase my presence in the South Florida real estate market, they wouldnt respond to my..." Read more Greystar - Sandpiper, Arvada Co Disgust, Mold, Filth and lack of Mangement Greystar "I have only lived at Sandpiper for a short period of time however my roommate has lived there a little longer and since our lease isn't up for a few..." Read more Moss and Company - 15 years tenant in Hollywood CA FORCED OUT for NO REASONS by MOSS & Company Moss and Company "Moss motto 'Your home is our business' should be follow by 'It will cost you until you leave' because your home is clearly not yours but theirs & you are..." Read more Review about Tr Realty Property Management from Hilo, Hawaii Tr Realty "Erased negative reviews from their past coming back to haunt the new year. Do not believe all their phone baloney reviews, pretty easy to see it's fiction when you start reading..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Horrible Lkq Corporation "Everytime me and my husband go to the LKQ in Tampa the new short mexican guy is rude and really needs to learn management skills he has none. The other..." Read more Michelin Tires - DON'T COUNT ON MICHELIN 70,000 MILE TIRES TO ACTUALLY LAST 70,000 MILES: Michelin Tires " This is what happened to my Michelin 70,000 mile tires at about 57,000 miles, causing me to have to replace tires on a trip to Florida. The back tires..." Read more Brent Guild SCAM IGALEN VICTORIA Igalen Victoria "BRENT GUILD SCAM IGALEN. STAY AWAY FROM THIS MAN & IF YOU EVER GET A CALL OR MEET THIS PERSON, CALL THE POLICE RIGHT AWAY! TOTAL SCAM ARTIST CURRENTLY BEING..." Read more GOOGLE HAS BEEN ONE THE GREATEST GIFTS FROM OUR CREATOR Google "FROM THE DAY I PASSED THE STATE BAR GOOGLE HAS AND CONTINUES TO IMPROVE BUSINESSES AND PERSONAL LIVES ON PLANET EARTH. VICTORLAWCENTETS.COM TOPCREDITDEBTSOLUTIONS.COM ORPHANSFOUNDATION.ORG ALLLEGALDOCUMENTS.COM OWE THEIR SUCCESS TO GOOGLE..." Read more